Study in DubaiBe Our Guest !
Dubai has the one of the populous city and one of the 7 emirates in the UAE. Dubai is the second largest emirate by territorial size after the capital, Abu Dhabi
- Low tuition Fees
- Part time job available
- Popular destination for Indian student
- Attracting different nationality
- IELTS Waiver
- No Gap problem
- Low Transportation Expenditure
- Good Job Opportunity.
Cost of Study
Bachelor Degree cost around 30000 AED to 100000 AED Per year and Master Degree around 5000 AED to 100000 AED per year
During Study Students can work 20 hours per Week
Documents Required for Student Visa
- Education Certificates (10th, 12th, Graduation)
- Passport Copy
- IELTS or PTE Score Card
- Experience Certificate ( if Gap)
- 2 LOR
Documents Required for visa for Study in Dubai
The University requires all students on University Student Residence Visa to have University’s medical insurance for the duration of their study.
A copy of the insurance documents must be submitted with the application. Alternatively, students may purchase the University’s medical insurance at an additional cost.
Documents Required –
- Completed ‘Student Visa’ form
- Clear passport copy -passport should have validity of 6 months when applying for a Student Visa
- Contact details in UAE (if available)
- Parent/guardian’s name and nationality
- Twelve (12) passport sized colour photographs with white background
- Copy of tuition fees receipt for the current year and security deposit receipt (if applicable)for the current year
- Copy of Visa fees receipt for the current year.
- Completed medical insurance documentation (if arranged out with the University).
NOTE: Student visa is granted for one year and is to be renewed every year.
Student visa fees is AED 1580 which keeps on changing. For exact amount please visit-
Universities & Colleges in Dubai
- Middlesex University Dubai.
- Heriot Watt University
- Hult International Business School, Dubai
- Emirates Aviation University
- Rochester Institute of Technology
- American University of Ras AlKhaimah