Study in USA consultants in DelhiWorld's Most Powerful Nation !
Study In USA is first preference of Indian students. Most of the USA Universities are ranked in Worlds top 50 universities. To get admission in USA top universities, students have to face huge competitions. Students have to clear GRE, SAT, GMAT, IELTS etc.
USA provides bachelor and master degree courses in the field of Medical, engineering, Arts, film, hospitality, business, Science, health and education etc.
- Cutting Edge Technology
- Research & Internships
- Scholarships & Assistantships
- Post study visa (OPT)
Cost of Study
Bacherlor Degree cost around 10000 USD to 30000 USD Per Year and Master Degree cost is 25000 USD to 35000 USD per Year
Types of Employment available to F‐1 Students while studying or after studies.
1. On Campus Employment
2. Off Campus Employment through
a. Curricular Practical Training (CPT)
b. Optional Practical Training (OPT)
A. On – Campus Employment
- Can work on campus 20 hrs./week during study time.
- Can work full time (i.e. 40 hrs./week) during holidays.
A. On – Campus Employment
a. Curriculum Practical Training (CPT) :
- Provides opportunity to gain actual employment experience.
- “An integral part of an established curriculum”.
- Defined as “alternate work/study, internship, cooperative education, or any other Type of required internship or practicum which is offered by sponsoring employers through cooperative agreements with the school.
- To be eligible for CPT, student must have completed 9 months in lawful status and currently be in F‐1 status.
- CPT can be full time (>20 hours week) or part time (20 hours or less per week).
B. Optional Practical Training (OPT):
- Available to students who are lawfully enrolled on a full – time basis &have
- Completed at least 1 full academic year.
- Eligible student may request OPT in order to be employed in a position related to the
- Major area of study.
- 12/36 months of OPT available after each degree level completion.
Documents Required for Student Visa
- Education Certificates ( 10th, 12th, Graduation)
- Passport Copy
- IELTS or GRE, GMAT, SAT
- Experience Certificate ( if Gap)
- Bank Balance and Financial Documents
- Sponsor documents
Universities & Colleges in USA
- Harvard University
- Columbia University
- Arizona State University
- University of California, Berkeley
- Stanford University
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology
- University of Pennsylvania
- Yale University
- University of California, Los Angeles
- Princeton University
- University of Michigan
- University of Texas at Austin
- Cornell University
- Johns Hopkins University
- University of Illinois at Urbana–Champaign
- University of Washington
- Victoria University [VU]
- Western Sydney University [UWS]
- Australian Technical and Management College
- University of Florida
- University of Maryland, College Park
- Michigan State University
- University of Wisconsin-Madison
- University of California, Davis
- University of Minnesota
- University of Central Florida
- Duke University
- University of Chicago
- Northwestern University
- Purdue University
- University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
- University of Southern California
- Brown University
- Georgia Institute of Technology
- Texas A&M University
- Virginia Tech
- University of California, Santa Barbara
- California Institute of Technology
- University of California, San Diego
- University of Kentucky
- Ohio State University
- University of Illinois at Chicago
- University of California, Irvine
- San Diego State University
- Carnegie Mellon University
- University of Connecticut
- University of California, Riverside
- Rutgers University
- New York University
- University of Alabama
- Indiana University Bloomington
- Indiana University – Purdue University Indianapolis
- California Polytechnic State University
- University of Georgia