Study in Sweden
Sweden has the 3rd Largest country in the European union by area. Sweden is a European country and the member of European Union. Sweden population speak English fluently at their home. Swedish is their Local language.
- • Quality of Living
- • Courses taught in English
- • Part time job available
- • Innovative Country
- • European Union Visa
- • High Quality Education & research after USA
- • Safe and modern Country
- • International Study Environment
- • IELTS waiver possible
- • Good Job opportunity
Cost of Study
Bachelor Degree cost around 8000 Euro to 10000 Euro Per year and Master Degree around 10000 AUD to 15000 Euro per year
During Study Students can work 20 hours per Week
Post study visa for 6 month after study.
Documents Required for Admission
- Education Certificates ( 10th, 12th, Graduation)
- Passport Copy
- IELTS or PTE Score Card
- Experience Certificate ( if Gap)
- 2 LOR
- Skype ID
Documents Required for Student Visa
- Complete visa application form
- Valid Passport.
- Two color photographs (35-45 mm) of the applicant with white background .
- The student needs to submit academic documents along with the visa application.
- Offer letter of the Institution duly signed and stamped by an authorized person of the Institution.
- Prearranged accommodation proof.
- Airplane ticket booking.
- Travel Medical Insurance.
- Police clearance certificate to be Apostle by Ministry of External Affairs.
- Documents indicating that the student possesses sufficient means of subsistence both for the duration of the intended stay and for the return to your country of origin or residence.
- Income tax return acknowledgment or in case of student his/ her sponsor’s for the last two assessment years.
Universities & Colleges in Sweden
- Uppsala University
- Jonkoping University
- Lund University
- Halmstad University
- University of Skovde
- Kristianstad University
- Dalarna University